Kirchner Food Fellowship – 2017 Annual Review
We are pleased to share the 2017 year in review for our Kirchner Food Fellowship program. Read it here!
- Commencing its 6th year in 2018
- Continuing to gain international recognition from leading organizations and publications
- Establishment of a world renowned Board of Advisors including the President and CEO of the Noble Research Institute, former President of Mexico and former HUD secretary under President Obama
- International expansion to Mexico in collaboration with Centro Fox, former Mexican President Vicente Fox’s foundation
- Portfolio growth continues with impressive companies, attracting world class co-investors, including Kuli Kuli who recently raised a $4.25 Series A led by the venture arm of Kellogg
- All underscored by the Kirchner Group’s platform and experience in the Agriculture and Food sector